Our Promise to You and Your Promise to Us
June 2, 2021: For current information about Rosemont College’s plan to keep the campus community safe from COVID-19, please visit here.
Together, we will safeguard the health and wellbeing of the Rosemont College community while continuing to carry out the College’s mission.
Our Promise to You.
The members of the Rosemont College administration and staff promise to carry out the details of Rosemont 2021 to the best of their abilities with the guidance of the medical expertise of Main Line Health, by:
- Communicating with you regularly, accurately, and transparently.
- Providing education about COVID-19 prevention and mitigation.
- Posting signs across campus about social distancing, hygiene, and mask requirements, and verbally reminding others of these requirements.
- Posting the maximum occupancy of shared spaces on campus and enforcing those limits.
- Limiting the visitors on campus by staffing the campus entrance 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Cleaning and sanitizing campus in accord with CDC Guidelines.
- Preparing and serving food in accord with CDC Guidelines.
- Requiring masks on campus and providing cloth masks to students, employees, and approved guests.
- Providing Raven Safe, a daily symptom check smartphone app for use by students and employees.
- Providing appropriate accommodations for vulnerable members of the community.
Your Promise to Us.
The students of Rosemont College promise to:
- Abide by the College’s policies and procedures at all times.
- Wash hands frequently and use hand sanitizer wherever available.
- Wear a face mask on campus.
- Follow social/physical distancing guidelines.
- Abide by classroom protocols.
- Conduct a daily symptom check using the Raven Safe smartphone app.
- Limit contact with people outside of the College campus community as much as possible.
- Be understanding, patient, and respectful of others as we all navigate new ways of being together.