Rosemont College’s historic 2008 Strategic Plan successfully transitioned the College to a co-educational student body in the Undergraduate College, established online degree programs, and solidified partnerships with multiple institutions.
The Goals of the 2013 Strategic Plan:
- Intensify our solid base for Mission by more deeply integrating the annual mission theme into academics, student life, athletics, and in every aspect of our college community.
- Enhance teaching and learning within classrooms and online. Expand the curriculum across all schools by means of a thorough review of current programs and strategic analysis of our market needs.
- Become a model institution for "Students First" to include centralized, highly effective Career Services and Pre-professional programs for our graduates in all three schools.
- Elevate the College to a highly desirable environment for faculty and staff as well as a continuing source of enrichment and pride for them and alumni.
- Expand enrollment and continuously improve retention to enhance student experience, build our financial position and fund innovative programs.
- Create a comprehensive campus plan to invest in and improve our physical and operational