Presidential Search Committee
Monday, August 19, 2019
The College has partnered with the firm of Storbeck/Pimentel & Associates of Media, Pennsylvania to assist with the search. I am grateful that so many of you were able to participate in the firm’s visit to campus in early June. Their meetings with faculty, staff members, administrators, students, and the Board of Trustees helped to provide valuable information about what qualities and abilities our community hopes to find in its next President.
While the Board of Trustees will select the next President, it will do so through an inclusive process that will continue to solicit input from faculty, students, staff, alumni, and friends of Rosemont College. Toward that end, a Presidential Search Committee is being formed to work with Storbeck/Pimentel & Associates. The following members of the College community have been invited to serve on the committee with me:
- Marcia Sichol, SHCJ, PhD, Trustee and Former Provincial Leader of the Sister of the Holy Child Jesus
- Ann Marshall ‘66, Secretary of the Board of Trustees and Retired Landscape Designer
- Kathy Trainor ‘70, Vice Chairman of Trustees and Retired CEO and Founder of Instructional Technology Group, Inc.
- Robert Massa EdD, Former Member of the Board of Trustees and Retired Vice President for Enrollment of Dickinson College, Senior Consultant at Ursinus College, and Adjunct Professor at University of Southern California
- Tina Bizzarro, PhD, Undergraduate College Faculty Member
- Adam Lusk, PhD, Undergraduate College Faculty Member & Faculty Council Co-chair
- Karen L. Geiger, Director of Student Services for the Schools of Graduate and Professional Studies
- Julianna Capece ‘20, President of the Undergraduate College Student Government Association
In addition, in the coming weeks, an online survey of all College constituents will be conducted by the Committee in order to solicit further input from the Rosemont community. I encourage you to make your thoughts known by participating in the survey.
Lastly, an email account has been established for the Presidential Search. Any questions or inquiries about the search process may be sent to this address, and this address will be used for regular updates to the community. Updates will also be posted on the College’s website.