Meet President Jayson Boyers, EdD
Dr. Boyers is a nationally regarded expert in the field of higher education and has been published in The Huffington Post, Diverse Magazine, Wall Street Journal Market Watch, Crain’s Business, and Forbes. He has also been covered nationally for his education strategies in The Chronicle of Higher Education and Inside Higher ED.
Prior to joining the Rosemont College community, Dr. Boyers was the President of Cleary University in Howell, Michigan, a position he held from 2015 to 2020. Before Cleary University, Dr Boyers was the Vice President and Managing Director of the Division of Continuing Professional Studies for Champlain College in Vermont.
Dr. Boyers, his wife Mandy, and their two rescue dogs, Mia and Bella, are residents of Wayne, Pennsylvania.
- EdD, Interdisciplinary Leadership
- Creighton University
- Master of Leadership Development degree in Organizational Leadership
- Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College
- Bachelor of Science in Liberal Studies
- University of Indianapolis
- Boyers, Jayson. Why Your Next Hire Already Works For You. . . Or Should.HuffPost, HuffPost, 18 Aug. 2017, www.huffpost.com/entry/why-your-next-hire-alread_b_11548898.
- Boyers, Jayson. “Is Higher Education Suffering a Crisis of Budget, Buildings or Failure to Adapt?” HuffPost, HuffPost, 22 June 2017, www.huffpost.com/entry/is-higher-education-suffe_b_10591478.
- Boyers, Jayson. “Tradition vs. Nostalgia in Higher Education.HuffPost, HuffPost, 30 Apr. 2017, www.huffpost.com/entry/tradition-vs-nostalgia-in-higher-education_b_9805968.
- Improving the Relevancy and Accessibility of Higher Education. The EvoLLLution, 30 Oct. 2015, https://evolllution.com/opinions/audio-improving-relevancy-accessibility-higher-education/.
- Cleary Partnership Offers Free Tuition For Restaurant Employees, Families. Diverse, 8 Aug. 2019, https://diverseeducation.com/article/151274
- “Champlain College Expands in Online Adult Learner Market.” Champlain College Expands in Online Adult LearnerMarket,.