Format and Length of Program
- New start dates every 5 weeks
- Five week sessions
- Classes one night/week 6 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- $530/credit hour
- 120 credits; up to 84 transfer credits
- Earn credit for life experience
- Classes at main campus, Rosemont Downtown, online
Rosemont’s Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration is a flexible program with a focus on global management, ethical leadership, and the personal tools that students find necessary to launch their careers. The program allows for a student centered course of study in Leadership Studies, Global Finance and Economics, or Business information Technology. Students will learn from master practitioners who bring real world experience into the classroom. Coursework consists of oral presentations, organizational diagnosis, research papers and group projects.
Students in the Bachelor’s Program will learn:
- How to apply and synthesize the functional areas of business to make sound ethical business decisions.
- How to use the resources necessary to locate, evaluate, and communicate information and ideas.
- Gain an understanding of the quantitative and qualitative evaluation skills necessary to solve complex business problems.
- The personal and group communication skills necessary to achieve both personal and organizational goals and objectives.
- Gain an understanding of the political, legal, ethical, social, and cultural issues related to the operation of a global business.
Students in the Bachelor’s Degree Program have the opportunity to participate in workshops and professional development activities offered through the College’s Institute for Ethical Leadership and Social Responsibility.