D. Dagit & Sons / Matthew McCloskey & Co.
Stained Glass Studio
first college chapel was in Main Building. In 1926, it was in the basement of the Kistler Library. Plans for a new chapel were delayed by the Great Depression; but, finally ground was broken in 1940 and dedicated in 1941. This was to be the last building on campus until the end of World War II.