M.A. in Publishing requires 36 credits
- Four required survey classes (12 credits)
- Four courses within a specified concentration (12 credits)
- Three elective courses (9 credits)
- Capstone Project or Thesis (3 credits)
Required Courses for All Concentrations
- GPP-7000: Introduction to ePublishing
- GPP-7120: Writing Across the Publishing Industry
- GPP-7200: Publishing Overview
- GPP-7345: Design Studio I
applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year
college or university, preferably with a GPA of 3.0 or higher. Formal admission to the program is granted
only after all admissions materials have been received and reviewed, and
all standards have been met.
To apply to the M.A. in Publishing programs, the following must be completed:
- Application (submit online free of charge);
- Submit all previous undergraduate (and graduate) institutions official transcripts to Rosemont;
- Request three letters of recommendation, preferably from those who can address your academic and/or professional competencies;
- For applicants whose native language is not English, official copies of TOEFL scores are required;
- Statement of purpose.
- Please submit an essay (3-5 pages, typed, double-spaced) that addresses:
Writing and/or design sample
* All written documents (writing sample, statement of purpose, letters of
recommendation) must be submitted as a Microsoft Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What brought you to this program?
- What are your educational purposes in attending this program?
- What are your professional goals?