All applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college or university, preferably with a GPA of 3.0 or higher. Applicants to all graduate business programs must also have satisfactorily completed one college-level composition course and one college-level math course at the level of algebra or above.
Formal admission to the program is granted only after all admissions materials have been received and reviewed, and all standards have been met.
- Application. Available online.
- Transcripts. Request that all previous undergraduate (and graduate) institutions send official transcripts to Rosemont.
- Request two letters of recommendation, preferably from those who can address your academic and/or professional competencies.
- For applicants whose native language is not English, official copies of TOEFL scores are required.
- Statement of Purpose:
- Applicants must submit an essay (2-3 pages typed, double-spaced) addressing the following statement: With an understanding that leadership involves influencing others, define your vision of leadership. Describe a professional situation in which you have facilitated organizational change. Discuss your professional goals in applying to enter Rosemont’s graduate business program
All written documents (writing sample, statement of purpose, letters of recommendation) must be submitted as a Microsoft Word document to email@example.com