Housing Applications are now being accepted for the 2014-2015 school year. Our application process is online at www.rosemont.edu/housingapp Rosemont College uses a housing selection process for all returning undergraduate and graduate students.
What is Housing Selection?
Housing Selection is a time where returning students are allowed to select where they would like to live the following year. Students are assigned a housing selection number based on their class status (number of credits and GPA).
What to do:
1. Attend an Information Session:
- Wednesday, February 26 at 9:00 p.m. Kaul First Floor Lounge
- Thursday, February 27 at 9:00 p.m. Heffernan First Floor Lounge
- Wednesday, March 12 at 9:00 p.m. Connelly Basement Lounge
2. Apply for Housing
- You must apply for housing online at www.rosemont.edu/housingapp
- Applications are due Friday, March 14, 2014 at 5 p.m.
- On Friday, March 21, 2014 you will be sent a housing selection number and appointment time via your Rosemont College email address.
3. Attend Housing Selection Day on Thursday, March 27, 2014 (at designated selection appointment time determined by credit hours and GPA)
What is Housing Selection Day?
It is the day in which you come and pick your room! You and your preferred roommate/suitemates/sinkmates are to use the best Housing Selection Number designated to one of you and select a place to live. Housing selection takes place at Global Classroom at the appointment time assigned. At your appointment time, you choose the room you want to live; it’s that simple!