Residence Life


Living on Campus

The Office of Residence Life's mission is to create, innovate and enhance a positive community for all students by cultivating an environment that supports their wellness and education outside the classroom. The entire Residence Life staff is committed to providing a home away from home.

If you want to get the most out of your college experience, consider living on campus. About ¾ of Rosemont students live in one of our 5 residence halls, which offer single rooms (upperclassmen and graduate students), doubles and suite- style living.

The residence halls are your home away from home. You will develop life long friendships, enjoy the many opportunities on campus and in nearby Philadelphia.

Each residence hall is equipped with a security access card system. To access their residence hall, students use their ID cards. Laundry, kitchen, and vending facilities are available for student use in every hall. In addition, most rooms have their own sink for convenience and privacy.

Graduate Housing is also available.

You can apply by filling out the application at

Residence Life Rules and Regulations

Residence Life policies and procedures can be found in the Student Handbook. The student handbook can be found at

Within the Rosemont College Student Handbook you will find information that discusses policies, procedures, and expectations of you as a student. The Student Handbook also represents the obligations that we as a College have committed to you in order to maximize your success, so it is your responsibility and your right to read the information provided thoroughly.

Meal Plan

All students that live on campus are required to have a meal plan, which is included in the housing rate. There are three meal plan options. Students must contact Dining Services to select a meal plan. If a meal plan is not selected, students are automatically given for the 14 meal option. Please refer to the Dining Hall Services brochure for specific plan options. Questions should be directed to Rick Cuba, Director of Dining Hall Services (ext. 3934). All changes must be submitted by the Add/Drop deadline.

ADA/Special Housing Accommodations

In order to apply for ADA accommodations, students must submit documentation of the request (IEP and/or letter from physician outlining diagnosis and plans for long-term care) with the Dean of Students. Troy Chiddick, Dean of Students, can be reached at or on campus at Good Counsel, room 105.

Contact us

Office of Residence Life

Good Counsel Hall, room 110.
Office hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
610-527-0200 x2435

In the event of an emergency and outside Residence Life hours, contact Public Safety at x2555. 

Dianne Villar

Assistant Dean of Students and Director of Residence Life
610-527-0200 x2435

Joseph Dratch

Interim Assistant Director of Residence Life
610-527-0200 x2462

Joan Betzler

Residence Life Assistant
610-527-0200 x2435