Main Building

Address:

1400 Montgomery Avenue
Rosemont, PA 19010
Built in 1891, Joseph F. Sinnott named the mansion for his wife and eight children “Rathalla'. In 1921, the Society of the Holy Child Jesus purchased the property for a new women’s college. Renamed Main Building, it included housing, offices, a dining hall, and classrooms. In 2000, it was restored and placed on the National Register of Historic Places. Today, Main Building houses financial aid, admissions, college relations, and human resources and frequently, as a site for social events.

IN THIS LOCATION:

  • Admissions and Financial Aid
  • Alumni Relations
  • College Relations
  • Human Resources

Geocode:

40.0324618, -75.3272918

 

There are no events available for this venue. Click here to submit events.