5 Reasons To Attend Oktoberfest 2017
RoConnections - September 25, 2017
Every year Oktoberfest comes around and it never disappoints. This event is a perfect time for everyone that is a part of the Rosemont community. Five reasons you should attend Oktoberfest are…
- It is for the whole family - it is just one part of Family Weekend! If your family can only come for one day, Oktoberfest is a great time! Your siblings can meet your professors and your parents can explore campus. It is a wonderful opportunity for your family to meet your Rosemont family.
- Oktoberfest means Alumni - this day is for you too! You can meet current students and catch up with your former professors. The Alumni Association hosts a beer garden for those of age. It is a great time to sit back and reminisce about your years at Rosemont College.
- Events - did we mention all the happenings on campus? Games, crafts, and much more! There will be inflatables for you to giggle and make new memories. Compete with your family or friends on various obstacle courses.
- Great Food - food is one of the most important elements to any successful event. We don’t need to say anything more!
- Pure Fun - Rosemont is already one of the most beautiful campuses to be on. Mix it into a day filled with enjoyment, laughs, events, and fall weather - you just can’t go wrong.
We hope to see you there!
For information and photos from last year’s Oktoberfest: