Ready to see what life can look like at Rosemont College? Then you've come to the right place. Register for a weekday visit and...
- Meet with an admissions counselor to learn about admission requirements
- Tour our scenic campus, which is 10 miles outside of Philadelphia
- Learn about financial aid available to incoming students
- Hear about all the fun our students have and the POWER of small.
Rosemont's Undergraduate Admissions Office offers opportunities to visit
campus on several Saturdays throughout the year. During these visits
you'll have a chance to go on a tour of our scenic suburban campus with
one of our student ambassadors and ask any questions of an admissions
counselor. Tours, which are 45 minutes, will leave from the lobby of
Main Building at 10 a.m.
- Saturday, September 6, 2014 - Register Now!
- Saturday, October 4, 2014
- Saturday, February 7, 2015
Rosemont's Undergraduate Admissions Office
offers several Open Houses throughout the year. During these visits
you'll meet several Admissions Counselors and go on a tour of our
campus with one of our student ambassadors. We look forward to meeting
you, and showing you why Rosemont College is a great place to call home.
- Saturday, November 15, 2014 - Register Now!
- Saturday, March 14, 2015
More details coming soon!
- Saturday, January 24, 2015
- Tuesday, February 10, 2015
Saturday, March 28, 2015
Please Note: This event is intended for prospective students who have been admitted into the Honors Program at Rosemont College. Current students, alumni, and faculty will share what it
means to be an honors student and how to enhance your education at
Saturday, April 11, 2015
Celebrate your acceptance to Rosemont College by enjoying a one-day
program and lunch with members of the Class of 2019, friends, and
family. At this event you'll have the opportunity to hear from and meet
members of the Rosemont College community - including students, faculty,
staff and alumni. Lunch will be provided as will campus tours. The
Office of Financial Aid and the Office of Student accounts will be open
to visiting families.