We are pleased that you are considering Rosemont College to pursue your future ambitions, and look forward to getting to know more about you.
- It is important that you are prepared to succeed academically at Rosemont College. We are seeking students who have demonstrated a seriousness towards their academic life and in addition, bring a variety of interests, characteristics, and personal qualities in a combination that is unlike any other. All applications for admission submitted to Rosemont College are reviewed with the goal of determining your potential for success.
As soon as your application file is complete, all of the criteria for admission listed below are considered in making an admission decision. A key part of this process is that you submit your application and other required documents as soon as possible so that we can communicate an admission decision to you.
Criteria for General Admission
- Completed application for admission - we accept applications through Common Application or Rosemont's online application
- Official high school transcript
- Official SAT/ACT score report
- Written recommendations (optional)
- Admissions essay (optional)
Recommended high school credits in foundational areas:
- An applicant’s secondary school preparation should ordinarily include twelve units of college preparatory courses. All applicants are advised to include in their high school programs a minimum of four years of English, two years of a foreign language, two years of social studies, two years of laboratory science, and two years of college preparatory mathematics.
Rosemont's Student Profile
|Student Type||Average GPA||SAT Range||ACT Range|
Transfer Student *
*If you have graduated high school or received a GED and have attempted 12 or more college credits.
Rosemont's Academic Scholarships
(Living on Campus)
|Presidential Award||$7,500 - $8,000||$4,500|
|Maroon & Gray Award||$4,000 - $4,500||$3,000 - $3,500|
Application & Enrollment Deadline Dates
- January 1: All required documents for application must be received for consideration of Honor’s admission.
- February 1: Recommended file completion deadline for all applicants. However, Rosemont is a rolling admission college and accepts applications anytime up until a few weeks prior to semester start dates.
- May 1: Suggested date for Enrollment Deposit