Professional Studies Admissions
What are Professional Studies?
The School of Professional Studies offers accelerated programs designed for working adults at the undergraduate (Business Administration and Criminal Justice) level. Academic programs in the School of Professional Studies are designed to improve your opportunity for career enhancement and promotion. Classes are taught by working professionals in their field and class discussions center on real world professional experiences.
Flexible and Convenient
- Classes - one evening a week
- Five-week classes
- Multiple start dates throughout the year
- On-campus and online
- Average of one faculty member to only eight students
- At Rosemont you are a name, never a number
- Student service professionals are on hand to assist you with the enrollment process
- Tuition is all inclusive – no hidden fees
- Financial aid and payment plans available
- Employment discounts for qualifying students
- Prior Learning Assessment based on previous experience can accelerate your degree program
- Share your professional experiences with other adults in the classroom