In order receive financial aid, students must meet certain eligibility requirements. Applicants must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Be fully matriculated into a degree or certificate program.
- Be enrolled at least half-time (4.5 credits/semester for graduates; 6 credits/semester for undergraduates) for loans and state grants.
- Be making Satisfactory Academic Progress if previously enrolled at Rosemont College.
- Be in compliance with Selective Service registration requirements.
- Not be in Default on a prior student loan or owe money on a federal student grant.
- Be enrolled at least 15 weeks per semester and attending more than 50% of classes in one of our on-site locations (versus online) for Pennsylvania State Grant (PHEAA) (for undergraduate students only).