The General Education program goals for the School of Professional Studies emerge from the mission of the College and reinforce the notion that we, as a College, are a community of learners. The School of Professional Studies gives adult students an opportunity to participate in the Rosemont College experience, and to carry its Mission into their careers, communities, and lives.
To achieve this to the fullest extent, graduates of the School of Professional Studies will:
- Demonstrate effective, thorough, and logical communication, research, and information literacy skills to function professionally and ethically in today’s society.
- Integrate cultural sensitivity and social justice into local and global interactions.
- Apply scientific, quantitative, and artistic knowledge to make informed decisions in both natural and designed worlds.
- Incorporate ethics and spirituality in analysis and decision-making.
- Assist in creating a community of learners by integrating and applying knowledge among work, the classroom, and the community.