- To search positions, click the Search Postings link at right.
- To apply for a job, click the Create Application link at right, then follow the directions.
- Click the Login and enter your username and password.
This enables you to:
- Edit your existing application.
- Apply to new jobs without re-entering your application information.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
Rosemont College, founded in 1921, is a private liberal arts college located on Philadelphia's Main Line. Rosemont College is one college with three schools: the Undergraduate College, the School of Graduate Studies, and the School of Professional Studies.
Rosemont College is a community of learners dedicated to excellence and joy in the pursuit of knowledge.
Rosemont college seeks to develop in all members of the community open and critical minds, as well as the ability to make reasoned moral decisions. Rooted in Catholicism, and guided by the educational principles of Cornelia Connelly and the Society of the Holy Child Jesus, Rosemont College values:
- Trust in and reverence for the dignity of each person
- Diversity in human culture and experience
- Persistence and courage in the promoting justice with compassion